Friday, April 13, 2007

Republished! I have moved my only post from my MSN blog to here.

2006 July 09
Introducing you to my Wonderful man.

I’m in America now. It’s been a month since I arrived and I am happier than I expected to be. My hubby has made a lot of effort to keep me happy and allowing me to make decisions so I don’t feel so helpless here. I can sometimes feel that way because in America, or in my town at least, there are no cabs or buses and its dangerous in our neighborhood so I don’t get to go out by myself. But I don’t feel trapped or helpless even though I don’t have friends here because he takes me out often so even though I can’t drive myself I always get to pick where I want to go. Everyday whether we’re at home or going out, he’ll always ask me what I want to do, where I want to go, what I would like to eat, where I’ll like to eat, what I’ll like to buy & what I would like for my birthday almost everyday since I been here tho its not my birthday yet. He always leave the decisions to me, giving me lots of choices, has never talked about money with me & even though he is paying for everything since I got here, he is never stingy about spending money on me which makes me feel secure & pampered since I am unable to work now because I haven’t got my work permit yet.

He also does little things to make me happy like:
-Last week on 1 of his off day’s, he set his alarm clock to wake up early in the morning just to make me breakfast in bed, I had scrambled egg with cheese, onions & tomatoes, cinnamon toast, sausages & bacon. He often makes me cookies, popcorn, pizza and does alittle cooking with me sometimes. He would spend time to eat with me whenever he can and he has never made me feel obligated to cook or do anything for him.

-This Tuesday(independence day) he actually took half day off to come home earliar to take care of me ‘cause I was sick. On Friday when we went out, we forgot his sunglasses at home so the hot sun caused him to have a bad headache ‘cause he has sensitive eyes & though I offered that its ok if we went home & went another time, he still drove me to Ikea for shopping & Chinatown for browsing & bought us some bubble tea there & shopped around. When we’re shopping his always shopping for stuff for me, like poker cards, hair brush, burn cream, itch cream & medicine etc… though he doesn’t like to shop. He combs my hair for me sometimes, spends time to watch TV, movies & to play games of all kinds with me.

Lovingly sweet & amazing isn’t he?

I feel so lucky to have you, thank you baby. I love you *muacks.

Derek at Pappadeaux (SMU Celebration 2006)
This is not a good picture of Derek, Derek does not like to take pictures so this is the only picture i have of him alone since i got here in america. The flash was too bright so it made his eyes squint, he looks angry but he was not.


9:26 PM

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.

Sounds really great...you're really lucky.
Way to go Derek!!

Haha..

Glad u are really happy.. :D


2006 July 10
11:30 PM


(This is a reposted comment from my MSN blog)

Saturday, April 14, 2007 at 11:21:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahh.... good life lor... haha..

2006 July 13
4:41 AM


(This is a reposted comment from my MSN blog)

Saturday, April 14, 2007 at 11:25:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home